Monday, October 27, 2008

Tracy Morning & The Honey Child Fahion Show

Last weekend I did a fashion show for Tracy Morning's Honey Child clothing.... But I have some back story with the Morning's I want to dish first. Last year in Miami, I stood outside a cigar shop (you know the one next to Cheesecake Factory in Coconut Grove), anyways I waited outside pen and paper in hand, waiting for Alonzo Morning to come out. I saw him walk in and didn't want to bother him, so I waited for him to come out. Well, when that prick did, he looked at me and my autograph material, and just kept walking. I was so shocked, I froze. I should have told him he could go blow himself... Anyways they're pretty big celebrities in Miami and are known for their charity work. But I should have known the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when I met Tracy. She is just as rude and stuck up as her husband. I was so disgusted with her bias toward the other girls, her rude speech she gave after the show, and just her bitch demeanor, that I didn't even want a picture with her!

No comments: