Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Legal Sea Foods Restarant Review

Ok, so I know I'm a vegetarian and I'm not suppose to eat meat, or fish, but I was at Legal Sea Foods! I slipped. But I blame you, the reader. I did it for YOU. :) That disclaimer being said, all and all it was an alright experience. I ordered the fried catfish, and he had the lobster roll. A lot of locals have told us to go there and highly recommended the lobster roll. Well, for the $25 price tag, we should have let them pay. Granit, there were a ton of big chunks of lobster meat, I would have rather had it without the puny roll, and with some butter. I ordered catfish because I didn't think tofu would really show the restaurants true colors. :) Plus I've never had it. It was really good. The outside was crispy, inside juicy and flaky, really enjoyable. I had it with perfectly cooked side of broccoli, amazing tarter sauce, and some cole slaw I didn't finish (KFC's is better). All in all for $10 my meal was a deal, and go for the lobster, but get it in a surf and turf. :) (comming from a vegetarian)

2.5 out of 5 stars

No comments: