Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mobile, AL...Sorta Like Las Vegas

My fucking ass, getting my blog on. This is what I look like... blogging on the reg.
*This pic is a few months old ie brown hair, but you get the idea: whiskey, hoodie, laptop
Here in Mobile, AL we have so much time on our hands, Mom and I have been getting our paint on. Last night's craft project was making Christmas cards. This was mine: A Christmas cock holding a COCKtail.
Duh, what else would a Santa hat wearing penis be holding?? The only question is now, who to send it to...
Wow, only in Mobile will you have to pull over to let the Grinch and his train of shenanigans pass. Priceless.
The Grinch up close. Um...yeah.
One night we went on a Christmas light hunt. We penciled that in between watching the Ellen show, and our daying trip to the RV Office. Anyways, the below house won the 'Lights on a house award'
The view from Mom's 5th wheel here at trailor park. Excuse me, Mom's corrects me, here at the 'RV Resort' :)
The winner of the RV 'Best of Christmas lights' Pretty impressive with the strand of lights and mini tree. Well played.
Got this in the mail today. Someone must like me
Not many pictures, but as happening as Mobile, AL is.... It's sorta like going out five nights a week in Vegas...oh wait...No, but really it's fun getting to spend some quality time with my mom, and getting some insight on the Southern culture that I would never got the oppurtunity to experience. We're still not sure when we're taking this show to my hometown Portland Oregon, where our family is for Christmas, but until then, we are taking it easy in Mobile, Alabama. But who knows what adventures the weekend hold...











No comments: