Friday, April 16, 2010

This New Thing Im Into

One of my best friends recently went to Vegas and asked if I wanted anything brought back. And in fact I had always ment to get a green dealer visor, but living in Vegas, I never made it in any of the souviner shops. So to my great pleasure this was brought back for me :D Stay posted, because this is my new favoritest thing, and trend I'm starting! And you bet your ass it's getting rocked out one night this weekend!! ;D




-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Portland, OR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slide the end link on, make sure the included springbars rolex replica sale set into the case and your off. I wore a tanned leather Everest strap affixed to a Rolex GMT 116710 BLNR (Bleu/Noir bezel) that my favorite dealer, Fourtane, let me borrow for a week. Although I have worn Rolex watches for over 25 years, it was replica watches sale never with a leather strap, as I felt that any non-original strap did not compliment the watch. I quickly found replica watches sale that is not the case with the Everest leather strap. The Everest endlink looks at home with the brushed finish. Unlike wearing a stainless or rubber strap, a leather strap replica watches sale conforms to your wrist. After a week of wearing the Everest leather strap, the strap was working its way to fitting like a well worn work glove. Unlike silicon straps that stretch and replica watches uk give, they retain their basic shape.