Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photo Shoot With Kendal Carr and Chontae

This was the second shoot I had done with Kendal (www.kendalcarr.com) out in DC. We met at a make up shoot, and I was fortunate enough that he asked me to shoot again! It was a really fun, creative shoot with just the 3 of us (of course I had to bring my resident make up artist, and one of the most talented and professional in the country, Chontae :) For the bottom shots it took her almost 2 hours to bedazzle me, but the make up is so original and really stands out! In the top shots, Mr Lighting extrodinaire really proved his name using 9 light boxes to make the actual make up room we used transform into something beautiful. (Katelin shirt made by me :) Same with the dumpster in the below shots. When I was wandering around his studio I saw the dumster and thought it would be fun juxtaposition to the gown I had made :) Kendal added the light umbrella and metal piece as a hat, and with the gorgeous make up the shots turned out amazing! It was a super fun shot, and as always I am so thankful to get to work with such talented people!!
-xo
(you can click each picture to see it larger too!)































Location:West Virgina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The ability to set the functions backward or rolex replica uk forward safely is an appreciated feature, and you have to love the clever way of indicating the month - in red, through an aperture on the rolex replica uk periphery of the 12 indexes. These new Rolex Sky-Dweller models will only broaden the collection's appeal both thanks to their sensible design and rolex replica sale more accessible price. The Rolex Sky-Dweller is Rolex's "other" GMT watch that is aimed at the gentleman traveler more than the sporty replica watches traveler's Rolex GMT Master watches. It is also notable as Rolex's most complicated watch. For Baselworld 2016, Rolex has some replica watches uk interesting new watch introductions including the crowd-pleasing new Rolex Daytona with the black ceramic bezel as well as my replica watches sale favorite, the new Rolex Datejust 41.