Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Vegetarian Fast Food

BK's Veggie Burger


Subway's Veggie Max


Over the holiday my mom said to me:

Mother: You still a vegetarian?
Me: Yup.
Mother: Wow...you're really holding on to that one.
:)

Nice. Well, since I've been a vegetarian for two whole months now, I've been dabbled in the vegetarian fast food sector. My results, (in order of preference) are as listed above.
1. BK's Veggie Burger
It's not quite a burger, but it's damn good. They flame broil it, and smother it in cheese-just the way I like it. Order it with fries, and coke, you're good to go. And with only 360 calories, and 13 grams of protein, you know it's a better choice than a Whopper!
2. Chipotle's Vegetarian Burrito
Amazing. That's pretty much all I can say about this one. I can't eat a whole one, but split it with a friend, and a $3 meal isn't bad! (Don't forget to add their ridiculously good lime hinted tortilla chips!)
3. Subway's Veggie Max Sandwich
I'll admit it- I'm not Subway's biggest fan. But this sandwich (be sure to order it with pepper jack cheese) isn't bad. Standing in at 390 for calories (in a 6") it's definitely something I'd put on my go-to list if I were you.

Hope this has helped, and stay tuned for more veggie friendly tips! :)

No comments: