Thursday, December 18, 2008

Relaps #1 / Restaurant Review: Key Bridge Mariott's Revival

photo: Courtesy of the Key Bridge Marriott

Finlay ate in Rosslyn at the Key Bridge Marriott's first floor restaurant, Rivival. Until Dec 31st, on Mondays they have a $6 special. This $6 meal includes a root beer (or orange) float, the 'Mighty Mo' double burger, fries (or onion rings), and a pickle. I've known about this deal for a month now, and I've always said, if I make it out there I have to review that burger! So I made the hike in 30 degree weather the 3 block walk off the orange or blue Rosslyn Metro stop. The wait staff was, all right, the burger tasted like it was straight out of the freezer, and the fries and onion rings were over cookies. But I've got to say it was a damn good root beer float.

Five out of ten rating = "Alright" restaurant.

I might go back and get the Lobster Mac & Cheese I saw on the menu for $12... and a root beer float, but I definitely would not relaps on meat for their burgers.

No comments: