Friday, August 14, 2009

My New Hair Color!! (Pics by Bo Zhang)






So as you may know, if you follow me on Twitter, that I dyed my hair!! I went to PR @ Partners Metro Center and asked Jackie, that I worked with on the Betsey Johnson runway show to dye my hair any color she wanted. Above is the vibrant color she chose. Last minute I wanted some pics before I left to Oregon and begged Bo Himself (plus I wanted to hang out one more time :) he kindly obliged and the outcome are the AWESOME pics above. It was really last minute, and just a quick shoot, so I did the hair and make up. Brought along my heels I got in New York, and cute little H & M dress I got up there. The white background is perfect for making my new hair color pop, and that bottom shot... sexy. Xoxox Bo thank you so much for pulling through so last minute!!

No comments: