Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Always A Party With Adam

You know it's a Van Wildest Party when it's nothing but hot chicks.

Serious flip cupping,
Followed by flip cup losers
obviously Katy Perry
Me and the only picture of Van Wildest in full costume. I Win.
Rediculousness.
Um...
Umm...
His profile picture in my phone
6'5 keg stand, thank you Adam
bank robber vs Chuck Norris, who will win
Mr. Bossy pants bossing.
I fucking told you not to say "mine."
Barefoot. Looks dangerous.
Young Weezy make it rain on 'em
Yeah.
Me with a celebrity
A set of stairs at Van Wildest's house aka stairs from hell if you've been drinking and are in 5 inch heels. Hell.
A rarity. Roomate Lois got caught saying "mine" a once in a million chance (she's a pro at the game) and in a sex shop of all places. I was there to catch it. Boom.

My brother and I are in an elite club (that we made up:) called Team Instant Party (TIP). Where ever we are, there is a party. And if anyone exemplifies this as much as we do, it's Mr. Van Wilder himself. If you haven't checked out his website, you're retarded. I've learned in the month I've been in Vegas, that where he is, it's a party. So, Duh, I try to tag along. Well, here is a recap of the lastest aadventure, the Seville House Halloween party, and if you're wondering about all the jumping jacks, you need to know the game of life Stay posted ;)

1 comment:

Adam Van Wildest said...

how long ago did you start your blog?