Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tim Prendergast and Booshie Design Photo Shoot

Photos from the photo shoot I did last week in DC with Tim Prendergast and my girl Ginger with Booshie Design. We did it in a parking garage in prob 20 degree weather, it was one the coldest shoots I've ever done. But it was suuucchh an honor working with both of them. For the last year I have been wanting to work with Tim, we met at a meet and greet in DC a long time ago and I thought he was such a cool, down to earth guy, and always wanted to shoot with him. And was so excited and thankful he squeezed a shoot in with us! I really love the sexiness, and edginess in his photos and think his work is so, Booshie ;) Hope you like them as much as I do!

The first pic is one of my favorites of all time, and I'll tell you why: Being a 'high fashion' model, none of my pictures are ever overtly sexy, and I have always wanted to have maybe just one sexy picture. Tim and Ginger delivered :) *Note: these are my REAL boobs. Granite, it took Ginger 30 minutes of stuffing and taping to make them look this big, but damnit they are mine ;) Buuuut the hair is not hahhahha. Real boobs, fake hair. Absolutely LOVE this pic!


Second shot, again, thank you Ginger for the boobs ;) This shot was a great collaboration. Tim added the glasses, and Ginger pulled out the gum. Both I think really made this picture work. But it was actually really hard to get! Two pieces of Bubbleicious in my mouth, and to hold the bubble and pose isn't the easiest thing in 6 inch heels and freezing your ass off. But after Tim teasing me enough, we got this totally edgy shot.

So if it wasn't cold enough in fishnets, standing around in practically just a bra and underwear was awesome :) But the below outfit is a true example of how amazing Ginger is. Tim said he wanted to do something 'edgy.' Ginger and I just looked at each other. So she grabbed a garment bag out of the trunk and started stapling. Swear to you, this dress/outfit was made in about 20 minutes and was stapled onto me. She is such a badass. I love the lighting in this, and the parking garage is so perfect in this shot. I on the other hand am balancing in 7inch stripper heels on a about 2 inch wide post.... 'Cause I'm gangster.


After standing out in the cold for about 2 hours I really wanted to vomit. But Tim wanted to do one more look, and I had put the below outfit on to go home in, so we just shot in it. Shirt made by the amazing Ginger, styled by yours truly. Ps I did get hella dirty looks going into the liquor store after the shoot in this outfit. They don't know I'm Booshie ;)

No comments: