Friday, March 20, 2009

America's Got Talent Recap

Status Quo from America's Best Dance Crew!!

The totally fabulous Devon and I
Me in my favorite place with my favorite accessory- a Long Island ice tea :)
Me and the hot mammas. What, am I the grumpy model?!.. :)
Me being sassy, what's new.
Back shot of my amazing up do!

So sorry for not keeping up lately, the last couple days were crazy, I was in NY filming for FOX's America's Got Talent. The wildly talented Devon who, I would say, is a hair sculptor, not just a hair stylist asked me to be one of her 4 models for the show. Keep an eye on this girl, she is amazing! Due to contracts we all had to sign, I can't disclose much about the actual taping of the show, but the whole experience was nutty. We got the meet Nick Cannon the shows new host, The Hoff, Sharon Osborne and the true D Bag himself, Pierce. My favorite acts were The Divas, Statues Quo, and multi talented Zach Winningham (google him). Those are 3 groups, regardless of the show are going far! It was a great experience and I am so thankful I got to meet so many talented people. Stay tuned in June to see it!

1 comment:

Alison Becker said...

Kate. I am in LOVE with that photo of you in front of the Guiness sign. You look so early-1960's and gorgeous!