Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Friday Night At The Nines, And Studio 1

My brother and I's friend Dani came up from Eugene last Friday for her birthday. Well the hottest spot on a Friday in Portland is Studio 1 because Dj Tj plays there! So the ladies got a room at the Nines, and stayed the night to party with T.I.P. (aka my brother and I)

The ladies in their room toasting with an amazing bottle of champagne my brother bought

Before we headed to the club, we got a bite to eat at The Nine's posh restaurant, Urban Farmer.

Me and some of the girls at dinner
My brother and I at dinner

My brother and I's friends at IN Nightlife pulled out all the stops for us once we got to Studio One! They comped us admission, we didn't have to wait in line, got us VIP tables right next to the Dj booth, a bottle of champagne, shots, etc!! If you want to party in Portland, these are the guys to do it with! Much love to Ty, Dusty, and Mayo, thanks for making it such a great night! :D

The girls and I having fun our VIP section
The crowd on the top floor.

Below, Portland's greatest Dj, Dj Tj and the birthday girl. As always he played back to back hits all night, including my brother and I's favorite song, 1980 by Dirt Nasty (See above video)!!! Thank you again! :D
My brother and the birthday girl! Thanks for sharing it with us, we hope you had a great time!!!

No comments: