Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photo Shoot Recap Of Booshie Designs Shot By Tony Veloz

A snap shot of the 12 dresses shot yesterday
Putting my mullet into full affect in a gorgeous sequin and polka dot dress
Up close and blurry with full make up and a wig on :D
Me behind the scenes in my favorite Cupcake/Alice in Wonderland dress with stripper heels. I loved this look!!
In the background of the above pic you can see make up artist Rachelle Dalton working on one of the other two models. Rachelle was great doing all three of us model's hair and make up, keeping each look unique and fresh! I have never worked with her before, but it was a true pleasure and I love how the looks turned out! :) Working again with Tony Veloz Photography was also a sincere pleasure, he is so fun, light hearted and constructive with direction, but not overbearing it always makes for such a fun and easy atmosphere! Ginger was styling us all, sewing each outfit to perfection, while great music blared though the empty night club. We ended up shooting well past midnight, but we all had so much fun, and everyone seemed to be pleased with there performance, so I can't wait to see the pictures!! Stay posted for Tony's pics coming shortly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Putting my mullet into full effect."

Brilliant.