Monday, July 6, 2009

Viceral Photography's Photos Of 'Art In Fashion' Runway Show

Me in Booshie Design custom made tee and boy shorts (that's a tee I threw into the crowd in my hand :)
Great example of the hair and make up artist I worked with, Warren's versatility
(see the hair piece in my hair in a totally different way here)

Closing piece for Booshie Design
Heydari's uber comfortable tunic and leggings (check out Chris laughing at me in the bottom right :)
modeling note: three words- double sided tape or you might have seen some nip on this one!
Wearing Emore J Cotour
The most fierce PVC pipe and a lamp shade I've ever seen.
Corjor design
How wonderful is that hair and make up?! Get it Warren!!
Muuaahhh! Me taking my job very seriously during the last pass.

Ahhhh I love these pics! You can click on each one, if you want to see them bigger. See more of me, and the rest of the show at Viceral Photography's website under the 'Galleries' click on 'Artomatic 2009' tab. Which outfit is your favorite? : )

No comments: