Monday, November 30, 2009

Bye For Now Vegas

VIVA! Me in front of the Vegas sign
Me and the party on the reg crew: Paul, Me, Barry, Van Wildest, Bre
First day I met Adam
At Stoney's
At Foundation Room
Getting owned daily in The Game Of Life by Adam
In two months, I only got one person in The Game Of Life
Me and fav Paul
My dearest Barry
My luv Lois
Sushi on the reg team and longest friends in Vegas Lois and Adam


Well, it's been a good two month run in Vegas, but tomorrow I fly out to my hometown Portland, Oregon :( I'm going back for the holidays, and not sure were I'll be in the new year, so I thought I would make a best of Vegas post with all my favorite people in Vegas :) I am so thankful my best friend in Vegas Adam Van Wildest had a room open and let me move in. Through the house I've met so many great people and had scads of fun parting with them on the reg!! Extra love goes out to my VIPs Barry, Lois, and Paul, I will miss you all immensely, and hope to see you soon!! Stay posted for my going away party picks from tonight JET and my welcome home party this Thursday in Oregon. xoxox










No comments: