Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting Booshie In Vegas

me in a wig

The dress she was kind enough to let me keep!
Seriously, I'm just a nerd who carries a briefcase full of random shit, wheres a tutu, glasses and walks around in the middle of the day with a drink. Meh.
Ginger and I spent all week collecting random shit to put in my party briefcase
Contents include: loto tix, champagne, squirt gun, dirty magazine, shot glasses, and so, SO much more :D
Ginger and I in the VIP @ LAX wearing Booshie


My good friend, and epic designer Ginger of Booshie Design came out to Vegas this week to visit me and do a photo shoot :D And I'm so glad she did, we had a lot of fun! All the above outfits are her designs, and are unedited pics from super fun photog Jerry (TwoHalfs Photography). We did the shoot last night, and he already send me these proofs!! Ginger did the make up and styling, I did the hair. It was one of the harder shoots I've done because it was soooo cold, 48 degrees :O and I was wearing summer dresses. Yeah, cold. It reminded me of this shoot with Bo in the snow. Anyways, so it's hard to think about posing, expression etc when all you can think is any minute you might die of hypothermia :) But it's really fun to see pictures with Vegas in the background, and I'm so happy my first shoot here was with Ginger! AND she gave me the above black dress to keep, score!! Well, we wrapped the shoot last night at about 10:30pm, then from the shoot Ginger and I went to LAX, an awesome club at the Luxor, and somehow made it into a hidden VIP bar and drank PB & J martinis (that were pretty much and orgasm in a cup!) It was a fun shoot, and an awesome night, the perfect ending to a great week with my girl Ginger :) Stay posted for the edited versions of these!


1 comment:

P M X said...

LOLMFG @ 'party briefcase' !!!