Monday, November 16, 2009

My BFF And Amazing DC Designer Booshie Design Gets Written Up For Being Hot









Awesome photo collage made by the designer herself!!

I met Ginger, phenomenal east coast designer of Booshie Design, at the tanning salon I use to work at in DC. We've been BFF's since day one and I have been fortunate enough to be involved in, and watch Booshie Designs grow exponentially over the past year shooting with amazing photographers like Tony Veloz, Bo Zhang and Visceral Photography. Above are some shots from the last shoot we did together in an amazing mansion in DC before I left. I added the fun little sayings. You know you love them. See some of the tons of other work we've done together here in these blog posts. Recently she was written up on the hot DC blog MurmurDC.com in this amazing article. Ginger is in Vegas this week and I am lucky enough to get to shoot with her out here in my new town, so stay posted for pics from our shoot this week!!

No comments: