Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival Shoot With Bo & Joy

Bo's Photographs:





My Favorite of Joy's Shots:


English import photographer extraordinaire Bo, and his uber cute Philippine photographer friend Joy picked me up Monday afternoon for a great Cherry Blossom Festivle shoot. They agreed on an ideal pink dress that complimented the blossoming flowers perfectly. They set up by the Tidal Basin in a flash. With a flash actualy, in an oxtobox. All I had to do was just show up and throw up. But dammit, one of these days it's not going to be so damn freezing when we shoot... I had this skimpy dress on, but thankfully I was doing the model quarter mile. I was totaly airating the ground with my 4 inch heels running back and forth to capture the movement just right. I kinda felt like a football player in cleats. ... ooooo the shots turned out hot though!!! This shoot was initally set up to build on Bo's earlier movement shots we did at the DC Photo Co-Op open house last week. But I think they are about movement, but more. Each shot has a completely different feel and mood. I really like them, and I hope you do too! ")

No comments: