Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Got Picked To Be An April SNAPMUP Feature Model!


Over 600 people showed up for last month's SNAPMUP meet and greet in NJ. There are only 15 feature models each month and I was chosen for April! :) Yup that's me 3rd in from the right on the top row (photo taken by SiRs Photography). It's going to be a great night of mingling, live DJ's, tons of differnt sets to shoot at, a runway show and the east coast's biggest meet and greet of photographers, make up artists, and designers! As a feature model you get a table to book future gigs, and set your portfolio up at. You also get to shoot with the feature photographers, and book for time slots that night! I'm excited and looking forward to the great oppurtunity... and a road trip... ;)

(You can click on the flyer to see it bigger. I also put the flyer up on the blog to the right ----> :)

1 comment: