Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Going To Be In The Official Washington White Party Fashion Show!!

Crystal City Doubletree Hotel (that dome on top is where the after party will be)

View from the Sky Dome. Yes that IS the Washington Monument. :)



I submitted my portfolio last week to audition for The Washington White Party Fashion Show. Thankfully, I was asked to come in to Heydari on Friday for an invite only audition! There I had the pleasure of meeting
Ean Williams, the director of DC Fashion Week (just one of his many accomplishments). I walked for him, then he had his photographers, from FooCheug.com, snap a few pictures (the above). But the great news, is they just e-mailed me and I got asked to be in the show!! :) The annual event will highlight innovative fashion designers and model talent. It will be on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at the beautiful Crystal City Doubletree Hotel, in Arlington, VA. You better believe I will be at the model after-party in the above Sky Dome! But don't worry, you can come too! : ) Tickets go on sale soon.

"This first class event's list of invitees includes magazines, agency representatives, fashion photographers and talent management companies. They know we secure some of the best model talent the east coast has to offer."

That was the conclusion to their e-mail. It's going to be a great event, and I'm so excited to be involved in it! The designer fittings will be soon, so stay posted! :)

No comments: