Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ladies Night At Nationals Game Tonight!


So excited about tonight!

From 4:30 to 7:00 pm tonight I'm going to the Nationals Ladies Night. They're going to have Washington Nationals baseball players, celebrity appearances, DJ Chris Styles will be spinning fat beats, not to mention complimentary massages, manicures, shopping, product samples, demonstrations, food and cocktails! Yes!! The festivities begin at 4:30pm on the Rooftop Party Deck, but it can only officially be called the 'party' deck once I've arrive ;) I am going with some hotties from work, so I know it will be fun! I would say come, but over 250 tickets are already sold out, but you can join us for the game! The tickets to the Happy Hour also include a box seat over the left field. The Nat's are playing against..... right, didn't someone say complimentary cocktails... :)

Stay posted for pics to come!

No comments: