Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap

Chris and I on the set of horror movie we're in, 'Kosher Cannibal'

Me and the hot bitches (left right, clockwise) Dr. Danny, Chris, Bo Himself, me

Ali and I


Does this ever happen to you...

Twins I came across. Plus one had cock on his shirt. Does that ever happen to you?


Deep into the MJ Memorial Bender. Deep.
Busy weekend. We embarked on the MJ Memorial Bender Thursday night after finding out about the tragic death of Michael Jackson while at the Triple M Event. The weekend rolled on, Friday I had a Cartier runway audition at the Ritz Carlton (keep your fingers crossed for that one! :) then was off to the DC Photo Co-Op meeting were I modeled for a lighting workshop, and hung out with with my insanely talented friends,Dr. Danny and Bo. But unfortunately my car got broken into and some stuff got stolen :( but once the cops cleared out, the party continued on to Ali's Gym Class themed party (ie our above silly gym outfits). Saturday was spent in vain trying to go see the movie, 'The Hangover' (appropriately titled for our weekend) but all seats were sold out. Minor setback, because we wrapped the weekend with a killer Sunday! Sunday, we did some filming on Pete's horror movie 'Kosher Cannibal'- (no blood in the scene, but all in good time:) Then the weekend was fittingly ended with Ali and I, parting MJ Memorial style on the rooftop penthouse @ The Beacon Hotel. A complete success.

No comments: