Friday, June 26, 2009

Triple M Event Recap

Me @ the event! (photo by David)
I'm blue (abaa de aba da) Photo by Bo Himself, dress made by me!
You know I hang out with the hot bitches (from right: Chris, Jon, Bo Himself, Mo)
The DJ who played 'I'm In Miami Trick' for me!! I heart Ultrabar!!
Me and one of the club's owner, Jon- guy you need to know!
Me and the other models



The Triple M Event last night was such a good time thanks to all my wonderful friends who showed up, and Ultrabar's hospitality! A special thank you to Salsabella for putting it together, Valeria for doing my makeup, Ali, Chris and Bo for coming out and supporting, Ultrabar's DJ for taking requests, and definitely a thank you to one of the owner's Jon (see above pic) for being such a phenomenal host, it was a great night! The fashion show (see top picture) was a fundraiser for The Special Olympics. That first shot was taken by photographer, David Randall (aka Photo Dr). Bo Himself (first pic of him ever above!) didn't bring his camera :( But took the above sweet blue shot of me with my camera, can you imagine the damage he could have done with his own camera!! We had free range of the beautiful club, which use to be a bank and has about 1,000 floors, definitely my new favorite club in DC! Perfect club for a photo shoot too! But all and all, the night was a great time, and we raised some money for a wonderful cause!

No comments: