Friday, June 5, 2009

National's Ladies Night Recap

It was nasty out and raining, but thankfully the event was covered!

Have you ever seen that many chips?! I love the look on the guy's faces, they totally thought I was crazy. But look at all those chips! :)

Me and the cuties with the Geico gecko. Don't you love his cute little British accent?!

The ladies and I had a great time at the happy hour, despite the terrible weather :( They had great giveaways, food, massages, beer, wine etc. But no booze. So we had to sneak down to the bar and loaded up on some long islands. That's how we roll. After a couple of those, we weren't so concerned with the baseball game, though I'm not sure we ever were....I still don't know who they were playing. Irrelevant. :) But a great time some of my favorite gals, hope you can make it to the next event!

No comments: