Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Howard University Homecomming Fashion Show 2008 Semi-Recap


It was soooo much fun! First runway show and it was out of hand! Above is the first pass, I'm wearing Betsey Johnson. As you can see, my sweet ass orange hair. Yes. Sorry I haven't posted earlier, but mom came out for the show and I've been busy hanging with her. I just had to drop a quick post on how seamless the show went. I will definitely post more later, I have more great pictures of backstage and celebrities! The show was filmed so nicely, but it hasn't been posted on the net yet. My mom shot some video on her camera, I'll try to upload that soon if the video isn't posted. But there is so much more to talk about, America's Next Top Models in the show, the celebrities that were there, so much more to say, so check back in a couple days!! ;) Until then, viva to my first runway show!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Oh, how neat! You look all gorgeous and model-y.