Sunday, January 18, 2009

RELAPS: Kfc

Ok, so I'm not perfect. It's the first meat meal I've had since... I don't know it's been a while. And I feel terrible.... But I'm not going to lie, it was sooo good. :) I honestly feel like a drug addict, or like I cheated on a test. But I'm not perfect, and I work at being a vegetarian every day. I wonder if people go vegetarian, and don't have a problem, never think of it, never relapse.. not me. I don't go to confession, but writing about it does make me feel a little better. Don't judge me, you know you think about that extra crispy too. :) And no I didn't make that chicken death scene above, just found it online. But I hope you think of it the next time you order up.

1 comment:

Rach said...

As a veggie myself Ill admit you do fall off the wagon every once and a while at first, eventually though youll just not even look at the meat section of the menu. Its like those options dont even exist anymore !!