Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eighteenth Street Lounge, Washington DC

Undercover in DC's coolest night club...

Me with the General Manager of the Lounge, and our personal bartender for the photo shoot, Carlton

"Yeah we're Booshie" Me and Booshie's designer, Ginger


The lounge was raging, and on a Wednesday night!!

We closed the lounge down, along with this couple....at least someone's night ended well....



On Wednesday night, Ginger took me back to the spot we did the photo shoot with Tony Veloz, Eighteenth Street Lounge. During the photo shoot the lounge was closed, so it was completely empty. But Ginger promised me it was her favorite spot in DC, and always crowded and fun. When I lived in DC, I really hated the nightlife, but this lounge is AWESOME!! Best nightlife place I've been to in DC. If you are ever in the neighborhood, you must check this hidden gem out!!




3 comments:

P M X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P M X said...

you better come back next week so I won't feel like the loneliest DJ :(

presents might be involved...

and yes they did shut that shit down. I believe they might have been the inspiration for Public Enemy's Shut 'em Down, and they were sent from the future to let Chuck D know what time it was, is and will be. Just a theory...

katelin said...

P.s. I love you.