Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sundays=Fundays :D

A super fun Sunday hanging out Tash, going to a strip club, watching East Bound & Down with the gorgeous and amazing IN boys, shopping, hanging with Einstein The Producer, and alligator mac and cheese with Dj Jimmy Z. Sunday Funday!

Standard start.
First stop, lunch at The Acropolis. Tash had never been, so what's more normal than two straight chicks going to a strip club at 3pm on a Sunday for steaks.....?
Soooo good. And only $6!!!
Next stop was The Red Light. My favorite thrift store in Portland to try some silly stuff on:
I'm soo 80's in this money one piece.
Tash in a lovely picnic outfit :)
Tennis uniform? Maybe.
Then we hung out at Zac and Ty's place, were I ran into Josh (aka Einstein The Producer) he came up, and I was fortunate enought to get to hear his and Mayo's music.
Mayo playing some of his SICK music for us. Be sure to check him out here. He has some hhooot stuff comming out soon!!
Einstein checking out Mayo's music
I even got a copy of one of Mayo's CDs!! Duh I made him autograph it for me :DThen we watched my favorite show (which I carry around in my purse) East Bound & Down
Ty ovbioysly found it riviting :)
Then we when to infamous late night spot Montage to get my fav, alligator mac and cheese! Dirty nightclub's resident techno room Dj, Jimmy Z and friend met us there, and he even made me a cd :D



What a super fun Sunday with great, and talented people I am honored to be able to call my friends!! :D xoxox

No comments: