Wednesday, September 10, 2008

End Of The World On My B-Day?


So, couldn't they have picked another day for the world to get swallowed by a black hole? I realize these assholes think that $10 billion dollar piece of shit, the Large Hadron Collider will help understand the origins and evolution of the universe. But it would be nice if they wouldn't big bang up my birthday. I've got some parting to do and I can't do that if I'm being deteriorated by antimatter. MSNBC says it's "designed to probe mysteries ranging from dark matter and missing antimatter to the existence of extra, unseen dimensions in space." Well, I guess we have until October 21st until the first high-energy collisions are planned.....That's nice. I say spend the $10 bills on starving people. But hey, let's create a black hole instead.

No comments: