Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Runway Update #2

Wow, one month until the show! Practice almost everyday it seems like we're becoming a little class, or team. People are molding their own signature walks, friendships are being made. It will be interesting to see were we are as friends at the end of this. Right now they are really trying to get the best out of everyone in each pass, pushing people to give it their all. We are just going through the passes now that they are all cast and placing people in their definite order. Putting people that are in the next pass at the front and people who are not at the back. I'm wondering since I'm in a couple back to back scenes if we will be ripping our clothes off back stage in front of the guys. Um, I hope not...Four weeks until the show!! My favorite scene so far is the punk rock one for sure. Rock music, punk attitudes and what I do at the end of the runway will be a show stopper. Stay tuned!
-Oct 16th Howard Runway Show , DC

No comments: