Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today I Begin Being a Vegetarian

November 1, 2008. Vegetarian. Or as much as I can. :)

I always talk about animal rights, and how terrible some living conditions are for animals, and how brutaly they are murdered, but this month I am walking the walk. I have been doing...pretty well. Besides a few bites (come on if someone puts a cheeseburger in your face, you might fall off the wagon and take one bite...don't judge me! :) anyways, besides a few bites, I have been doing very well. We'll see how long I can do this for. God knows how much I love steak... And cheeseburgers. But even if I cut out all meat, and fish, and only eat one burger a month, that's a big change. I'm hoping I can stick with it. Holler with some support, you know I need it. :)

No comments: