Monday, August 24, 2009

Even More Random Pics From Oregon

Drinks @ Sunriver Lodge with my brother, and his bestfriend Tyler
First baby I've ever held!! Me holding my cousin Katie's son. (Dress made by me :)
I'm so 12 years old.
If you know me, you would know I've never said this. These are cute flats.
My favorite chocolates on earth- See's!!
Thank you Oregon.
My favorite store in Oregon, The Red Light!
My really good friends from high school Desa and Paul
I love finding products I adore in other people's bathrooms. Like this L'Oreal tubing mascara, can't live without it!!
And found this Chi flat iorn spray I can't live without in Kelsey's bathroom!

Viva Oregon! Do you love the new brown hair?! :) Stay posted for reviews on my fav restaurants, nightclubs and more pics from Sunriver! xoxox

No comments: