Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunriver Photo Shoot With Lindsay

Location #1. Yeah, I made that dress.
Road to Mt. Bachelor
Second location upstream view
Downstream view
My mom's artistic shot ;)
Big bottom tree hugger
The location is sorta like inside at a DC studio...wait
If you've shot with me, you know I try to go balls deep. I saw this stump and said, how about I climb up on that shit?! Lindsay said-Do it! :)
Yeah, I'm stumped. The crazy sky reminds me of Carey Hess' shit.
Balls deep part 2. "How about I jump off this shit a couple times"
Look #3. 'Yeah I'm in Oregon. I'm kinda cowboy.'
The photographer Lindsay and I
The glamorous life of modeling. Changing and makeup in the backseat :)

So besides sunbathing, playing tennis, and shopping there isn't a lot to do in Sunriver :) My mom is going back to Alabama next week, and I thought it would be fun for my mom and Grandpa to see what I do. So luck have it, I searched Model Mayhem and found a photographer in Sunriver! He was kind enough to set up a shoot in short notice, and we were able to shoot today! Lindsay lives out here and knew of some beautiful local locations that he thought would diversify my portfolio. He was super easy to work with and gave great articulate direction but left room for improvisation. Something unique about his shooting style was early into the shoot he asked me what I though my best feature and my least favorite feature was. That way if say I didn't like my left side, he wouldn't send me a shit ton of my left side shots, etc. I thought that was really thoughtful. We shot essentially three looks, two locations. The biggest challenge was wardrobe. I hadn't planned on doing a photo shoot, so I didn't really bring the most fashionable clothes, but I hope he was pleased with the shit I threw together, it was fun to shoot again! :) Special thank you to Joanie, my mom, for all of the wonderful pics!

No comments: