Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Purse!!







When I came home last night Chris told me there was something for me on the couch... When I went in there, there was a Coach box. Inside was the above GORGEOUS, 'Coach Signature Madison Op Art Sateen Large Sabrina Satchel'. Quite a name for such a cute little purse! But what a wonderful and unexpected gift!!! This purse is brand new this year, and I had never seen it before, but with a classic Coach purse, you can't go wrong! I found all the above pictures online. I couldn't find one of it's super fun hot pink inside, but I did find a picture of the best part, the removable strap that, when not in use, tucks neatly under the bag...oh I love it!!

And not to name drop or anything... but that is Hayden Panettiere, and Isla Fisher carrying my purse :)

No comments: