Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PR at Partners Photo Shoot


Waaayyy back in January I replied to casting call for hair models for PR at Parners (a chain of great, edgy salons here in DC) and was selected by the super stylish and talented Aja at the Reston location. She wanted to do a Boho look with me. I have also worked with a different location of PR at Partners for the Betsey Johnson runway show I did (blog entry here). Well, I guess once a year all the hair stylist from all the locations compete in different categories, and I was chosen for the 'blow out' section. But Aja is such a doll, she ended up cutting and dying my hair as well (over a $300 in services!!) And for the icing on the cake, she even gave me the darling shoes she got for me to wear for the shoot! It was a really fun experience and I got to work with Miami photographer Stredwick (check out his work, it's pretty bossy) So please, everyone cross your fingers that my picture scores Aja the win!!! :)

No comments: