Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bo Zhang- Jungle Pics

Real models make funny faces. Especially when they're trying to emulate the crazy stick their holding.
LOVE this one!
Creepn'
I promise, my golf swing is way better than this.
ItalicThis is my, 'yeah, I made this dress' pose
As promised, my favorite set from the shoot I did with Bo last week. To be honest, I never thought Bo would pick this dress to shoot, but it is lightweight and easy to pack, to I brought it. Working with Bo, you have to trust him. ie- he picked the camo dress I had made, handed me a crazy stick with a face on it, put me in front of a bush and said Go. The man's got a vision. I had no idea how it was going to turn out, but when working with Bo Himself, you can bank on the shots being money :) And, as always, I absolutely adore these! If you check out his blog, he said the nicest thing:

"It’s always great working with Katelin…so much versatility and so quick to get through the poses and all the different looks. If you are a photographer and ever find yourself in the area…definitely plan a shoot with Katelin." :)

Looking forward to our next shoot on Monday!!

No comments: