Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let Me Count The Ways I Love Eatbar...

You may remember Steph from the Sebastion hair runway show I did
She came over and I fitted her in one of my designs (below) for a photo shoot with Visceral Photography
A couple weeks later her, her mother, Dr. Danny, and I went to Eatbar for brunch. Were the best cocktail ever was made for us by James! (And yes all of that booze to the right went in it :)
(left to right) James, Janissa, Steph, Dr. Danny and Yours Truly @ EatBar

So if you haven't gone to EatBar in Arlington, you should. These are my people. We all (see above pic) met there at 10:30am on a Sunday for brunch, and I ordered a cocktail. Don't act surprised. I guess that was the sign to Jame's the bartender that I was a good subject to practice cocktails on :) So it began, I believe 5 drinks in all he brought out for our tasting pleasure, each with their own flare and personality. Everything from martinis with jalapeno and honey, to straight shots. Again, EatBar, these are my people. But my favorite drink, and by far the best showman ship I've ever seen from a bartender, came with the "JDL" (above) . A light, refreshing, tasty-as-hell champagne topped martini that ended, as all great drinks should, on fire. I would tell you what's in this drink but, you really need to visit EatBar and experience it for yourself! Tell James Katelin sent you ;) Definitely a must visit hotspot in the DC area!

No comments: