Friday, December 18, 2009

Quotes From The Dirty Dirty (South)

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm a pretty big deal down here."
-line dropped on me in a bar in Mobile, AL

"My dad married my mother in law, now I'm married to my step brother"
-info dropped on me @ a craft fair in Mobile

"So I walked in on my 15 year old son taking a shower with his girlfriend... Now she has his baby and they live in our trailor beside our shop."
-TMI from a beautician while my mom got her hair cut in Dauphin Island, AL

"Yeah, I love Sparks!! I drank 3 1/2 one time, cleaned the whole house and got drunk. Good choice!!!"
-Pat on the back from the teller when I bought 4 cases of Sparks in Dauphin Island

Cute 15 year old boy: "Need some help" Me: "Yeah. But what I need help with, you're not old enough for."
-My attempt at staying out of jail in Mobile

1 comment:

Matt Gibson said...

I need to visit the South just for the quotes!