Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pics Of Random Shit

Due to my iPhone 3g recently being stolen/me losing it, and the sheer volume of free time on my hands here in Mobile, AL, in conjunction with my insomnia... I have recovered some of the following pics. Some are repeats from earlier posts, if there is a link above the pic, feel free to click on it to check out the correlated blog post. That being said, and without further introduction, a bunch of non-related, random pics. Enjoy! :D


Obviously, I take modeling really serious. Almost. (behind the scenes at the Little Black Dress photo shoot in New York)
Me at age 6ish at a dance performance doing what I do best.
"Yes." Bo in an epic thrift store ensemble syled by me, keeping it classing in his $5 outfit drinking Natural Light. Miss you Bo!!
Pretty much sheer sexiness. Me at The Booshie Ball acting booshie, wearing Booshie,with what looks like the man of my dreams, because yes, he's pounding a Sparks beer. Xoxoox The Booshie Ball was SOO much fun!
Me with Booshie designer herself Ginger. Miss you!!
My favs from Vegas I miss most! Left to right: Dan, Dave, Meg, Mike, Jason, Adam, Lois and Paul
xoxoxo Love you all!!
From a DC photo shoot with Bo, during the Cherry Blossom Festival (note the Washington Monument is in the background :)
Me and one of my bestest friends from DC and photog Dr. Danny (backstage at the Artomatic runway show)
My brother and I on the balcony in my loft in Miami. Gooood times.
My drink(s) of choice: double Jameson on the rocks and shitty beer. xoxoxo to who bought this for me.


So hope that shit array of random pics wasn't too painful. But watch out, I'm saving my pennies for my dream phone, the 3gs. Once I get that baby, I'm going to fuck your world up with tons of new pics, AND video :D cannnnn't waiiiiit!!! And, stay posted for more from the happening Mobile, AL and the adventures to Oregon later this month. xoxo to all my friends and family I miss and love you all.

No comments: