Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bo & Danny's Polaroid Pics


Danny's:





Bo's:





At my house party on Saturday, I bought some Polaroids and was hoping amazing photographers, Danny and Bo would want to take a few snaps... My senior year in college I chose my final project to be with Polaroids (since they have ended production of them), and ever since I've had a love affair with their rawness, nostalgic quality and the fact they are one of a kind! Since I got into modeling, I've always thought it would be fun to do a Polaroid photo shoot. No one has taken me up on the offer so I thought I would pop it to my two favs @ my house party. Thankfully they humored me, and the outcome was these amazing shots! Read Bo's reaction to shooting Polaroids, very insightful! Hopefuly they will want to do some more sometime! :)

No comments: