Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Week



Busy next couple of days. Tomorrow I work all day, then Wednesday morning at 9am I'm going up to New York. I have a fitting at 2pm for my Thursday photo shoot. After the fitting I'm hoping to meet up with my friend Shakyra, (that's her and I above with MTV's Status Quo @ America's Got Talent (blog recap here). Be sure to watch America's Got Talent June 23rd on NBC, we might be on it!) Then it's an all day shoot on Thursday for a DIY clothing book designed by Tina Sparkles .You can read an interview and see a sample of her cuutttee stuff here. Hopefully I'll get to keep something :) The photographer for the photo shoot is Erica Beckman with a huge crew of about 15 (hair stylist, art director, photo assistants, photo interns etc). It's a sweet paid gig, and it's for possibly the cover of the book :)

Then my little sister flies in on Friday, and the house party on Saturday! So, busy next couple of days!! I'll try to post if I can, but stay up dated with me on Twitter (they are also posted on the left of my blog :) And stay tuned for behind the scenes pics of the photo shoot and more!
-katelin

No comments: