Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wulf Treu

Polaroid taken by me of Wulf holding my favorite piece of his art, 'Art Pussy'


Wulf's art:
Mr. Wulf Treu! I met this genius when I was working at the best art gallery in Miami, Art Futures. He was showing his art there and I was lucky enough to make his acquaintance. He is by far my favorite contemporary artist showing these days, and I'm still saving my pennies for the above piece of art, Art Pussy. He is a multi faceted and excels in photography, mixed media, video art etc. He has shown in galleries around the world, and one piece of his art sells for more than I make in a year. You can check out some his video art on his YouTube site here. His work is witty, understated, provocative, and to me, obtains the most vital aspect of art, the ability to make you feel, to make you think. Locally, he has art at the Conner Gallery a piece of video art, ''YOU KNOW MY NAME'' a fashion video with his wonderful crossdresser assistant as the star. PLUS he makes ass kicking clothes with his studio's logo on it "Garage 69" (as you can see in the above shirt he's wearing!) Like I said, multi talented, amazing artist that you should definitely keep under your radar!
You can contact Wulf at: wulftreu@yahoo.com

No comments: