Friday, June 19, 2009

Little Green Dress Photo Shoot In New York

Me and the designer Tina
Just another day in the office for me (and potentially the cover shot of the book :)
Me and the other model that shot that day
I work hard.

Just got back this morning from my shoot up in New York for a DIY (do it yourself) clothing book called 'Little Green Dresses' being published in 2010. It was shot by Erica Beckman, the clothes (including the four outfits I'm wearing in the above shots) were designed, and hand made by Ms. Tina Sparkle. It was definitely an honor to be cast this shoot! There were over 150+ models that applied, they invited 50 to audition in New York, though I was unable to attend. But they liked my look so much, and based solely on my pictures, they cast me as one of the 6 models for the book! Plus, it paid well, I got 7 different looks, and was a load of fun :) Can't wait to get a copy of the best DIY book ever made, and stay posted for Erica's amazing pics!

No comments: