Monday, June 22, 2009

Housewarming Party

Me and my lil sis:
The man, DJ Pete
Me and Faye
The hosts:
The boys playing beer pong
3am, That's how you end a party! :)

Oh how fortunate we are to have such great friends, and what an awesome party! So many talented and wonderful people came out, like my two favorite photographers: Danny (Visceral Photography), and Bo (Boandbro.com), runner up best local DC designer, Ginger (Booshie Designs), model (and pictured above) Faye, and tons of other friends! (If you came and have a website, e-mail me, and I will add you as well :) We had people out back playing games in the huge lawn, people downstairs playing pool and beer pong, and listening to the one of the best local DJ's, DJ Pete (pictured above) and upstairs we had Call of Duty on the PS3. All the while BBQing, and hitting the keg. One hell of a good time! If you couldn't make it, don't worry, there will be more to come! Danny and Bo also took some Polaroids of me, so stay posted for those, and the next big party! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun-filled celebration. I bet the housewarming party games are also great and fun! Cheers!