Friday, June 5, 2009

Poem For Bo

I have done a couple photo shoots with my friend Bo, and I was thinking... all of the different locations and themes, are almost like a Dr. Suess story. Please read the following poem, and hopefully you will concur.



You have shot me in a dress

you have shot my hair a mess.
You have shot me in a suit
We even did a flower shoot!
You have shot me in the snow
You've even shot me from down low!
You have shot me leaping
and even caught me sleeping!
You have shot me in a bun,
You have caught me having fun!
You have shot me in the street,
Hell, you've even shot my feet!
You have shot me with a fan

probably because you are the man!
Good friends is what I hope we'll stay,
Can't wait to shoot another day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it, just so humbled to be working with such a talented poet as well :P