Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RECAP: DC Photo Co Op May Meeting & Photo Shoot

Photos By Matt Dunn:




The May DC Photo Co-Op get together was a wonderful time, with some of my favorite people! :) In attendance was:

The director of DC Photo Co-OP Paulo
Mr Bo Zhang himself,
Straight photographer and old school style master Mr Matt Dunn,
My near and dear make up artist, Chontae -
who brought the beautiful hairstylist/model Britney
AND Ms. runner-up best local designer, and newly wed, Ginger of Booshie Design was in attendance! (Not to mention several others!)

Mostly people I know so, obviously a fun group of people!! :)

We made mojitos, had bbq, good music (thanks to Bo's ipod) and amazing weather, couldn't have asked for more! Chontae and Britney hooked me up with a perfect beach hair and make up, and Ginger put me in an amazing swimsuit. I did a bit of shooting on the dock, then later on, boat captain/bartendar Chris took us over to a nearby beach to utilize the gorgeous surroundings. Poor Bo must have been exhausted from shooting all day, then on that last trip, he got soaked, and cut up his feet while we were shooting in the reeds! But that didn't faze him, he's Mr.Bo Zhang himself! (That's why his pictures are so good Mom :) Then we all watched the sun set and toasted a little bubbly to 6 months of The Co-Op, and bringing great people together. All and all a lovely evening with a group of people I am privileged to call my friends. Stay posted for pics to come!

2 comments:

Matt Dunn said...

I love the blog, Katelin. I would love to shoot film or polaroid with you one day. Best to Capt'Chris.

Evan said...

Katelin,

It was great to have you and Chris over and I look forward to following your success in modeling through the link to the DC Photo Coop website!