Thursday, February 19, 2009

Betsey Johnson Runway Show I Was In Last Night

Last night at Posh was so much fun!


We all had our hair and make up done at PR and Partners, just around the corner from were the show was at, Posh (owned by the creator of BET, Bob Johnson ). We had the VIP upstairs blocked off so we could change, and hang out. It's a beautiful space, and it was even catered! We had all kinds of juices, champagne, pasta, the food there is ridiculous! I highly recommend this club/restaurant to anyone in DC, it's a diamond in the rough. Well the show started at 8 (after 3 hours of hair and makeup!). There were only six of us, but the girls were beautiful, and the dresses were sooo fun! I really love the people at Betsey. I had the oppurtunity to work with them at the Howard runway show and I'm so thankful I got to work with them again. We did three passes each, and ended the flood in true Betsey fashion with huge red heart balloons. :) It was a ton of fun.

I am so fortunate too, because a photographer I'm working with, Danny came to the event! He got there about an hour before the show and, the great photographer he is, caught tons of shots throughout the whole night. (Including the above shots!:) It will be wonderful to have professional pictures of those gorgeous dresses! So stay posted for more pics!

No comments: