Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Trip To New York EVER (Preview)

Going to take my first trip to NYC ever this weekend. " ) You have no idea what a big deal this is. I have always wanted to go..... it just never seemed to work out. But I've finally got my Bolt ticket, and am ready to go. It's only been 24 years... To be honest with you though, and I'm not proud of if, but I'm going for the food, and dive bars. In true New Yorker fashion (or so I imagine) I plan on eating pastrami at Katz's Deli, checking out Times Square, then rounding the weekend off with some dive bars (specificaly, per Anthony Bourdain, and author of 'NewYork City's Best Dive Bars,' Siberia Bar). If I could just squeeze in MOMA, I'd have New York in the bag! Yeah right. It's like DC tourist saying, "If I make it to Ben's Chili Bowl and the White House, I pretty much own DC." Not quite acuret, but it could be worste. " ) Stay posed for a recap on my shenanians in the big apple!

No comments: