Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Going To Be In A Betsey Johnson Fashion Show!


Come out and see me at Posh Supper Club 7pm Wednesday night as part of DC Fashion Week!!

Funny how this happened too! I saw an add on Craigslist last week to come audition for this show, but the date had already passed when I saw the post. I e-mail them anyways with my picture, saying I worked with them in the Howard Runway show last fall, and to please keep me in mind for further events. Well, small world it is, Stephanie (photo shoot we did together here) e-mailed me back, and she was the one running the event! She said she was looking for my contact info, and wanted me to be part of it!! :) So yesterday I went to the fitting, tomorrow hair is at 3, run through at 6, show at 7, come check it out! (Above is a picture of Club)

No comments: