Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT: Bo Zhang Final Pics





Here are the last of the images from my photo shoot last week with Bo and Chontae (See all of them here). It almost looks like it wasn't 20 degrees out (note the real snow at my feet, and real high shoes I'm wearing. Awesome combo.) But hell, if Bo stuck it out in a t-shirt, I could in a tissue paper thin leopard print dress dammint! I also love what he did with the brown dress. The second to the bottom, and bottom dress are the same! What versotility in a photographer! Even with the leopard print dress- he made two completely different looks out of it. This is the most shots I've ever got from a photographer. Hopefully the admiration is eqaul. I was so flattered with what he said on his blog about me:

"Overall I’m quite happy with essentially a one in 50 retention rate for this shoot. That’s one image out of 50 which I really quite like. This is much better than my other shoots (with other models), which typically is about one in 80 or 100. I would attribute this mostly to Katelin’s posing variety and style. Most of the time I have to work with a model through quite a few shots to get that one pose spot on. With Katelin, it was much easier. If all models have the same amount of creativity and energy… "

What can I say... it was a wonderful time, and I absolutely LOVE the pictures. ")

1 comment:

Kate Michael said...

Great pictures, Kaitlin! Are you with THE Artist Agency? Perhaps we'll get to work together sometime, Kate